How we can help

We can help in any the following ways:

  • We can advise whether your dwelling is subject to ATED
  • We can advise on possible restructuring. For example, in certain cases it may be to your advantage to transfer ownership of the dwelling out of the company so that ATED does not arise. This will have other tax consequences which must be considered carefully before any decision is taken.
  • We can assist with valuation of your dwelling
  • We can file your ATED returns

Useful links:

HMRC ATED guidance:

HMRC PRBC guidance:

ATED legislation in Part 3 of Finance Act 2013:

HMRC contacts: "

ICAEW guidance: