valuation of property

A valuation of the dwelling will be required in order to file ATED returns (or to confirm that the dwelling has a value of 2m or less as at 1st April 2012).

Please see the 'PARTNERS' section of this website for our specialist property surveyor who can provide ATED valuations that should be satisfactory for HMRC.